Estate Gazette Residential Summit sponsored by Premier Guarantee
The Residential market is a hot topic and the Estates Gazette Summit is an open forum for asking questions. Key speakers will be attending and covering a range of exciting and relevant topics to the residential sector. This year allows more opportunities to network with others and includes a reception following the conference. The conference is aimed at a range of audiences including Developers, Builders, Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Investors, Lenders, Architects, Agents and Asset Managers.
The day will commence at 8am on Wednesday 13th April with a full day of hot topics covered and followed by a drinks reception at 5pm.
Competition over sites, availability of land, infrastructure and planning remain barriers to the delivery of residential at scale. The 4th Annual Residential Summit brings together the key stakeholders from across industry to debate the challenges.
Expert speakers will include:
- Roger Madelin CBE, Head of Canada Water Development, British Land
- Ed Crockett, Director, Residential Fund Management, Aberdeen Asset Management
- Sherin Aminossehe, Chief Operating Officer, Government Property Unit, Head of Property Profession, Cabinet Office
- Professor Tony Travers, The London School of Economics and Political Science
- Jonathan Cornelius, Head of Property Development, TfL
Some of the areas they will cover are:
- The mayoral election and what it means for London
- The evolving political landscape and what it means for the property sector?
- The evolving PRS market - delivering residential housing successfully at scale
- Land availability - how much public sector land can be delivered?
- Keynote address: the transformation of Canada Water
Premier Guarantee are pleased to be sponsoring Estates Gazette’s 4th Annual Residential Summit which takes place on 13th April 2016 at the Waldorf Hilton Hotel in London. As a result you can benefit from a reduced sponsor rate and receive a 20% discount* with the promo code ZUJ39867.
*The discount doesn’t apply to Public Sector professionals including Government workers, Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Voluntary, Charity or Not for Profit organisations and booked delegates. It cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
For more information contact Chanelle.McKevitt@rbi.co.uk