The Build to Rent / Private Rented Sector (PRS) is one of the fastest up and coming sectors in the industry and perhaps the most at risk.
Traditional warranties haven't always met the needs of the sector, predominately protecting the purchaser of the homes.
Advantages of the scheme:
- Ability to make a claim on the policy if you retain ownership of the property
- Reduced maintenance costs with structural issues being covered for up to 12 years after construction
- Improve competitiveness in the market with assistance from our streamlined warranty and building control inspection service raising the build quality standards of your development
- Maintain rental income if structural issues appear with optional cover for loss of rent
Features of our cover:
- Up to 12 years Structural Warranty cover
- Cover included for alternative accommodation, additional costs, professional fees and removal of debris
- Reduces reliance on collateral warranties with no need to prove fault or liability in order to claim
- Fully assignable to future owners and includes a flexible definition of policyholder enabling open market private sales if required at a later date
- Liability limited to the Builder for an initial 1 year period
- Higher limit structural insurance to cover your developments and mitigate risk
Why choose Premier Guarantee?
Competitive Premiums - our rates are constantly assessed to ensure our quotations are as competitive as possible.
Dedicated Account Management - every Premier Guarantee customer is assigned a dedicated account manager to help you throughout your application and build process.
Free Technical Support - all customers have access to our expert technical advice and guidance, as well as our Technical Manual.
Lender Acceptance - all the UK's major lenders accept our Warranties as part of their lending criteria. For details of our mortgage lender approval, please visit our Council of Mortgage Lenders page.