The Premier Guarantee Excellence Awards are internally nominated by our Premier Guarantee Surveyors, meaning you do not submit your own site as such, but you become eligible as soon as you become our customer.
How to become eligible for the Premier Guarantee Excellence Awards:
- Choose Premier Guarantee as your Warranty provider by registering your development with us.
- Then show off your talent at constructing high quality developments that will stand out to our surveyors and they will pick up the rest.
We consider all Premier Guarantee Registered developments for the awards and our surveyors will be marking sites against set criteria during their warranty site inspections. The developments which meet all the criteria go forward for judging. It won't cost you anything to enter it is included as part of our efforts to give you outstanding customer service - it's that simple.
If you would like to discuss a development nomination please talk to you Risk Management Surveyor who will be responsible for your entry.
All nominations must be made before 31st May 2017. Nominations received after this date may not be accepted.
- January – May: Your Premier Guarantee Risk Management Surveyor will be required to nominate their highest quality sites – You will be notified during this time if you have been nominated
- June – August: Judges visit nominated sites in order to find our finalists
- September: Finalists are announced
- October: Final Awards Ceremony – We like to build up the suspense so do not release the details of the final until nearer the time.
- All nominations must relate to the period 1st July 2016 to 31st May 2017.
- All nominated projects must have services provided by Premier Guarantee or had Building Control provided by Premier Guarantee Surveyors. (This only applies to awards for specific developments).
- All housing developments must be at least 20% complete
- All apartment blocks and commercial developments must be at least 50% completed.
- Award nominations must focus on one specific project.
- All site managers whose sites are registered with Premier Guarantee are eligible providing they have current work that has been inspected across most stages of the build and developments have been nominated in the awards.
- If a development has previously won an award for two consecutive years, it cannot be nominated for a third year.